250 gms. Wheat flour
1 tbs. Chenna(hung curd)
One finely chopped green chillies
One onion finely chopped
2 tbs coriander leaves
3-4 garlic pods
Salt to taste
Amchur powder (dry mango powder) ½ tspn.
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp.
Oil/ghee – 3/5 tbs.
- Take a bowl, mix all veggies and masala and keep it aside.
- Take wheat flour, add salt and water and make a soft dough.
- Make two inch balls from the dough, dust some flour and roll the balls about 2 inch round.
- Place some stuffing in the center. Bring the edges to the center and roll it like a chapatti.
- Heat the tawa (pan) and cook the stuffed paratha on it applying oil/ghee.
- Serve it with curd and pickle.