OTHER DESIRABLE READINGS
3. Anil K Gupta.1999. Implications of WTO on Indian Agriculture: The Case of Intellectual Property Rights and Emerging Biosafety Protocol. IIMA WP No.99-10-06, October 1999, published as a chapter in the book entitled, Implications of WTO Agreements for India Agriculture. Samar K Datta ad Satish Y. Deodhar (Eds.). Calcutta and New Delhi, Oxford & IBH Publishing Co.Pvt.Ltd., (2001), Chapter 10; pp.245-307
4. Prabuddha Ganguli, Protection of Intellectual Property Rights of Advanced Technologies for the Benefits of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Venture Business and Research and Development Institutions. www.patentmatics.com/pub2001.htm
6. Pickering, J. F.; Matthews, D. 2002. Managing patents for competitive advantage. Journal of General Management, Spring2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p15, 18p, 1 chart, 1 diagram.
7. Laurence R. Hefter and Robert D. Litowitz. 1995. Protecting Intellectual Property.
9. Martin Meyer, 2000 Research Policy, Volume 29, Issue 3, P.409-434, Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature. www.jrc.es/iptsreport/vol28/english/ITP1E286.htm
10. Francis Mangeni. Technical Issues on Protecting Plant Varieties By Effective Sui Generis Systems.
12. 2002, The Valuation of Patents and Patents as Financial Instruments: Conference on the International Patent System World Intellectual Property Organization Geneva, March 27, 2002.
15. Bob Jessop. 2001. The state and the contradictions of the knowledge driven economy.
16. Mandell, Mel. 2000. Guarding Vital Trade Secrets. World Trade,Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p70, 1p.
17. Gupta, A. K. 1995.Knowledge Centre/Network : Building Upon what People Know. Paper Presented at International Conference on Hunger and Poverty, IFAD and EU, Brussels, Nov. 1995.
18. Vincent Gioia. 2000. Using And Registering Plant Trade Designations As trademarks.
22. Timothy Pratt. 2001. "Small Yellow Bean Sets Off International Patent Dispute"
RAFI Communique. February-March, 2000. "Terminator 2 Years
Later: Suicide Seeds on the Fast Track " www.biotech-info.net/fast_track.html
National Innovation Foundation Announces The Fourth National Competition
for Scouting Unaided Grassroots Technological Innovations and
Outstanding Traditional Knowledge: April 2003 – December 2004
26. Ganguli, P. 2003. Complying with article 39 of TRIPS……………myth or evolving reality. Article in press. www.elseveir.com/locate/worpatin
28. Ganguli, P. 2003. Global Pharmaceutical Industry –Intellectual Wealth and Assets Protection. Int. J. Tech. Mgmt. 25(3/4), 284-313.
29. Ganguli, P. 2003. Intellectual Property System in Scientifically Capable Developing Countries: Emerging Options. Talk delivered at the International Conference “Intellectual Property Rights …Driver of competition and growth or unnecessary constraints” organized by the Royal Institute of International Affair in Association with the Intellectual Property Institute, London, June 16-17, 2003.
30. Ganguli, P. 2003.Filing in Mailbox against “basic principles” would not qualify for patent in India even after 2005. Interview, Chronicle Pharmabiz, February 13, 2003.
31. IP IN COURTS (Federal court cases) . www.ipo.org
32. Gupta, A. K. 2003. Suggestions for national and international Intellectual Property Rights Reforms. Draft.
33. Winkless, B. 2001. Food Product Development and the 40 Inventive Principles.
34. Todd, W. 1998. Reversibility of the 40 Principles of Problem Solving.
Addresses of publishers of Dr. Ganguli's books
Gearing up for Patents The Indian Scenario Universities Press Ltd.
with Orient Longman in Mumbai & Hyderabad
022-22616918/19 fax. 022-22691278
Intellectual Property Rights - Unleashing the knowledge Economy.
McGraw Hill (Delhi)
Ph. 011-25889304/2743 25883902
35. Addresses of publishers of Dr. Ganguli's books
a) Gearing up for Patents The Indian Scenario Universities Press Ltd. (Hyderabad)
check with Orient Longman in Mumbai & Hyderabad
Ph. 022-22616918/19 fax. 022-22691278
b) Intellectual Property Rights - Unleashing the knowledge Economy.
Tata McGraw Hill (Delhi) Ph. 011-25889304/2743 25883902
| TOP |
Copyrights 2003, All Rights reserved