Opening at Sristi
SRISTI maintains a huge database of grassroots innovations and traditional knowledge which have a great potential to be marketed as products or services. If you are a volunteer or intern looking for path-breaking products to be brought into the market or uncover the hidden potential of grassroots knowledge holders, SRISTI is the right place for you.
Interns interested in any of the above areas may please write to email@example.com. Please mention intern in the subject line of the email.
Norms for absorbing students as interns/volunteers at SRISTI
1. The student should tell whether this is his/her academic requirement.
- If yes, then the respective institutes recommendation letter should be sought and their policy guidelines should be observed by SRISTI.
- Placement head should send official mail from the institute written under an official letterhead.
- Student may carry the hard copy of letter and submit it with SRISTI on reaching here/place of work.
- In other cases the student is a volunteer.
2. A student volunteer is also required to submit a recommendation mail/letter from a professor of that institute. The mail is official and should be written under an official letterhead.
All interns stipend will be decided by SRISTI officials based on the candidates experience and qualifications. They even may or may not be paid stipend but a high level of learning value and a certificate. No boarding, lodging facility shall be provided at the place of work. However, interns would be entitled for work expenditure if sent for outstation project related work. No other remuneration is considerable.
Student Volunteers will not be paid any stipend. SRISTI shall try to utilize their voluntary services around their home towns/institute. If they are called for any work at SRISTI or place of work, to and fro travel by IInd class sleeper from home own/institute to place of work will be reimbursed on submission of the train ticket. For any outstation travel, they would be entitled for work expenditure.
You can also mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com