1. Quotation from Decorators For SATTVIK-2013 dated 21-22-23 December, 2013
2. Request for Proposals to Provide Accounting and Financial Management Services for SRISTI
Issued : November 1, 2013
Responses Due : November 9, 2013
The Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI), is requesting proposals from qualified firms of public accountants to provide book-keeping, financial management and accounting services.
SRISTI has been awarded a project entitled "Transfer of Indian Farm and food processing machinery to promote food security in Africa (Kenya)" by the U. S. Agency for International Development (USAID). SRISTI is required to adhere to funding requirement of USAID in respect of maintenance of Accounts, financial reporting etc. The financial management of the project is governed by the agreement with USAID as well as the norms, terms and conditions of the Financial Management Manual prescribed by USAID.
Scope of Work
For the purpose of providing professional services, the responding firm will depute a Chartered Accountant (having one year experience) on full time basis to the office of SRISTI. The partner or a senior Chartered Accountant having experience of more than 20 years will supervise the entire assignment and will also visit the office of SRISTI once in a week at least for three hours.
- To provide support to SRISTI in order to ensure that all financial management aspects including accounting for the Project, is satisfactorily implemented as per the Financial Management Manual / norms / guidelines of USAID
- To provide support to SRISTI to ensure that all purchase / procurement / delivery aspects is satisfactorily implemented as per SRISTI activity and the guidelines approved by SRISTI Board from time to time, day-to-day monitoring of SRISTI activities and the USAID Project from Financial and Accounting aspects
- Compilation of Financial Reports as per the requirement of USAID Project
- Planning and execution of Cash Flow management system for USAID Project
- Attending Training programs of USAID / Imparting Training to Accounts staff of SRISTI
- Compilation of Financial Statements as per prevailing laws
- Adherence to the Export norms
- Adherence to the RBI guideline for transfer of money to Kenya
- Communications (telephonic/e-mail/Skype) with sub grantee for smooth financial management of USAID project
- Adherence to reporting schedule
- Asset and Record Management
- Preparation and management of work schedule and Time sheet on day to day basis for USAID Project
- Providing support in Audit Activities
We invite the Accounting Firms to send their proposal to Ramesh Patel, the Project Director, at email@example.com by November 9, 2013. For details please visit SRISTI or contact us at +91 9825061139