SRISTI, invites quotations for the following instruments in two bid system. The interested vendors/companies can submit their quotations in two separate sealed envelope (one for technical and one for financial) by 20th February-2013 up to 2:00 PM at SRISTI, AES Boys Hostel Campus, Near Gujarat University Library & SBI Bank, Navrangapura, Ahmedabad-380009, Gujarat, India. The technical bids will be opened on 22nd February 2013 at 11:00 AM, Venue: Conference Hall, NIF India. The term and conditions are as follows:
Terms & Conditions:
- The technical and price bids should be quoted separately in different sealed envelopes.
- The financial bids of those bidders will be considered who qualify under technical bid. The date of opening the financial bids of qualified technical bidders will be informed separately.
- The prices quoted must include CIF charges.
- The delivery period should be clearly indicated in the quotation.
- Submitted quotations should clearly mention the validity period, preferably for a minimum of 3 months (20th May 2013).
- Incomplete and conditional submitted tenders would be summarily rejected.
- The mode of payment should be clearly indicated.
- Necessary certificate should be enclosed by the vendor in case of proprietary nature of the quoted items.
- In case the quotation is being submitted by authorized agent of the principal manufacturing company, the AUTHORISED SALES AGENCYSHIP certificate from the PRINCIPAL should be furnished along with the quotation. Quotations without this authorization certificate will be rejected.
- The quotation should include comprehensive warranty for at least 2 years and one year free service.
- Special discount/rebate wherever admissible keeping in view that items are being procured for educational purpose in respect of Public Institution of national importance may please be indicated.
- Vendors should attach the relevant brochure/leaflet for the models/options quoted.
- Vendors should attach users list.
Details of instruments along with specifications Click Here