Invitation of quotations from contractors for construction work
We are in the process of developing a new campus for our organization at Grambharti, Amrapur, taluka Mansa, district Gandhinagar. The construction is being done in 5000 approx. sq. ft. of area.
We hereby invite quotations from labor contractors for working at the site. The contractors will have to work at the site All the accessory related to execute the construction works viz Dhabu bharva mate ni plates, supporting Poles, Concrete mixture, Chuna Ghanti, Sand filter, Brick washes, JCB etc needed to be provided by contractor to the labours.
The details of the work include:
- Construction on 5000 approx. sq. ft. area.
- The construction will be in lime (chuna kaam ) and RCC
- Experience in chuna work is compulsory.
- The onus of adhering to all the rules and regulations according to statutory labor laws lies solely with the contractor. We expect them to strictly follow all the rules with highly ethical practice towards work. There will be no compromise in this regard.
- The labors will be required to work according to the architect’s instructions and drawings.
- The labor contractor should quote the charges according to per square foot of terrace’s (dhabu) surface area that will include foundation, maati puran, walls, spraying water, electric, plumbing, tiling work, plastering, flooring and all the required construction work. (all this is including the per square foot terrace area).
Preferences will be given to well experience (at least 10 yrs) local contractors. The decision of SRISTI will be final in this regard.
SRISTI reserves the rights to appoint the contractors, competent contractors may send the quotations with relevant proof of type of work experience they have.
Note: Schematic building drawing for construction is given below, to know the detail of the work.
Quotations can be submitted till 5th May, 2016 for this contract.