Quotation for Printing Magazine (Last date of submission: 10th June, 2014)
Download Quotation For Click Here
Request for Proposals to Provide Air ticketing and Visa Services for SRISTI
Issued: January 21st, 2014
Responses Due: January 31, 2014
The Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI) is invitingproposals from Professional Travel Agent Firms for providing air ticketing & Visa services.
The quotation for round trips air tickets and visa services for minimum 2 to 6 adults per trip, preferably from US airways. The country of visit will be Kenya.
We invite the Professional Travel Agent Firms to send their proposal to Ramesh Patel, the Project Director, at email@example.com by January 25, 2014. For details please visit SRISTI or contact us at +91 9825061139
Sealed quotations (technical and commercial separately) are invited from concerned dealers, distributors for the purchase of
a) DELL 660S (Core I5) 3 Nos.
b) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 P3100 2 Nos.
c) PORTRONICS POR 315 PICO PROJECTOR 2 Nos.
You are requested to send your quotations in a 2 bid system (technical and commercial separate) in a sealed envelope by post or in-person by December 25, 2013 at the following address.
AES Boys Hostel Campus,
Near Gujarat University Library & SBI Bank,
Ahmedabad - 380 009
Phone: (91-79) 27912792, 27913293
Fax: (91-79) 27913293, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For details please visit SRISTI or contact us at +91 9825061139 or +919227761140.
Issued: December 20, 2013
Responses due: December 25, 2013
Request for Proposals to Provide Accounting and Financial Management Services for SRISTI
Issued : November 1, 2013
Responses Due : November 9, 2013
The Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI), is requesting proposals from qualified firms of public accountants to provide book-keeping, financial management and accounting services.
SRISTI has been awarded a project entitled "Transfer of Indian Farm and food processing machinery to promote food security in Africa (Kenya)" by the U. S. Agency for International Development (USAID). SRISTI is required to adhere to funding requirement of USAID in respect of maintenance of Accounts, financial reporting etc. The financial management of the project is governed by the agreement with USAID as well as the norms, terms and conditions of the Financial Management Manual prescribed by USAID.
Scope of Work
For the purpose of providing professional services, the responding firm will depute a Chartered Accountant (having one year experience) on full time basis to the office of SRISTI. The partner or a senior Chartered Accountant having experience of more than 20 years will supervise the entire assignment and will also visit the office of SRISTI once in a week at least for three hours.
- To provide support to SRISTI in order to ensure that all financial management aspects including accounting for the Project, is satisfactorily implemented as per the Financial Management Manual / norms / guidelines of USAID
- To provide support to SRISTI to ensure that all purchase / procurement / delivery aspects is satisfactorily implemented as per SRISTI activity and the guidelines approved by SRISTI Board from time to time, day-to-day monitoring of SRISTI activities and the USAID Project from Financial and Accounting aspects
- Compilation of Financial Reports as per the requirement of USAID Project
- Planning and execution of Cash Flow management system for USAID Project
- Attending Training programs of USAID / Imparting Training to Accounts staff of SRISTI
- Compilation of Financial Statements as per prevailing laws
- Adherence to the Export norms
- Adherence to the RBI guideline for transfer of money to Kenya
- Communications (telephonic/e-mail/Skype) with sub grantee for smooth financial management of USAID project
- Adherence to reporting schedule
- Asset and Record Management
- Preparation and management of work schedule and Time sheet on day to day basis for USAID Project
- Providing support in Audit Activities
We invite the Accounting Firms to send their proposal to Ramesh Patel, the Project Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 9, 2013. For details please visit SRISTI or contact us at +91 9825061139